THE ADOPTION PROCESS
Adoptions and Animal Claims
Tuesday-Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Animal interactions are not offered at this time.
Thank you for opening your heart and home to a pet in need. Adding an adopted pet to your family is an exciting time.
SEAACA's adoption fees for dogs and cats include spay/neuter, first set of vaccinations, microchip and a Rabbits are also spayed or neutered for their well-being and best behavior.
- 8 weeks to 6 months: $200
- 6 months and 1 day to 12 months: $175 -$150.00 After 2 Available Days
- 1 year and 1 day to 5 years: $150 -$100.00 After 2 Days Available
- 5 years and 1 day and older: $100 -$50.00 After 2 Days Available
- 6 weeks to 12 months: $120
- 1 year and 1 day to 5 years: $100
- 5 years and 1 day and older: $60
- All Rabbits: $50 (includes microchip)
- Other animals: Please inquire at SEAACA's front office.
There are special event discounts or promotions which may apply to the animal you wish to adopt. Our Customer Service Representatives will advise if any apply to your adoption.
Interested in adopting an animal not yet “available”? Here's how you can add a new member to your family. When animals are brought to the SEAACA Animal Care Center, they are held for a specific number of days to allow owners to reunite with their lost pets. Throughout the holding period time, interested residents or SEAACA Adoption Partners (refer to Adoption Partner page for information and application) may place an "adoption hold" on the animal as a potential adopter. If the owner does not claim their pet, there is an opportunity for the public to adopt that animal into their family. In-Person Adoptions & Adoption Holds Tuesday - Saturday 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm.